- In line with the detailed work plan proposed during the application, the coordinator is responsible for submitting progress reports on the dates specified in the agreement as well as a final report covering project’s all scientific, technical, administrative, financial developments and outcomes by the end of fellowship period.
Liability of Reporting
• Document certifying that the applicant is registered as a MSc/PhD student in Turkey,
• A report by the supervisor on the progress of research project,
- All applicants will be required to sign a letter of commitment agreeing to comply with all conditions of the TÜBİTAK scholarship.
- While proof of acceptance to a graduate program is not a prerequisite to apply for the scholarship, awards will only be granted on the condition of enrollment in a graduate program within one year of the notification of the award.
- The responsibility of gaining acceptance to a graduate program in Turkey belongs to the candidate. Candidates must meet all requirements for admission as set by respective universities.
The scholarship holders are obliged to submit the following documents to the BİDEB in October (for fall semester) and March (for spring semester) in the first 3 weeks of these months.