- Supported projects are monitored every six months.
- At the beginning of each monitoring period, the customer deposits his or her own contribution into the project account. Then, the support provided by TUBITAK to the project is transferred to the project account.
- Supported projects are monitored annually.
- TTO submits its performance targets for the following year at the end of the third quarter of the year to TÜBİTAK. TTO’s performance targets are assigned by TÜBİTAK after the negotiation process.
- While transitioning from the Institutional Capacity Development Phase to the Target Oriented Growth Phase, TTOs are re-evaluated by the group executive board.
The approved amount of expenses of Project Brokerage Events are paid by TUBITAK to the special bank account of the organization which is specified in the application form. A separate bank account must be opened for the event.
There is no monitoring process regarding the Project Brokerage Events.
Forms requested after the event
The TTOs, TDZs and RIs supported within the scope of the program submit their term reports (technical and financial periodical reports) to the TÜBİTAK. Technical reports are reviewed by the observer delegation and the financial reports are certified by Sworn-in Certified Public Accountant and reviewed by financial unit.
Pre-payment will be made to TTOs, TDZs and RIs up to 20% of their total commitment amount to the Fund in order to meet their cash requirement. As guarantee, a letter of guarantee issued by banks and financial institutions should be brought up to 25% more than the prepayment requested.
Project coordinator is responsible for submitting progress reports to TÜBİTAK on the dates specified in the grant agreement as well as a final report at the end of the fellowship covering all scientific, technical, administrative and financial developments and outcomes of the project. The reports must be prepared in line with the detailed work plan proposed in the application.
Following the notification of the grant decision, the Project Coordinator must submit the following documents to TÜBİTAK and start his/her research within 6 months at the latest.