• I will apply to the 1002 Program. In former applications, there were forms titled “Acceptance and Commitment Statements” (Kabul ve Taahhüt Beyanları) and “Right Ownership Declaration” (Hak Sahipliği Beyanı) signed by the project team and the authorized officials from the institution / organization where the project team work and sent in hard copy. In new applications, are these forms requested in hard copy?
Click here for
- TÜBİTAK Araştırma Destek Programları Başkanlığı Tarafından Yürütülen Programlara İlişkin Yönetmelik,
- 1002 Destek Programı Esasları ve
- Araştırma Projelerinde Uygulanacak İdari ve Mali Esaslar
Project proposals are evaluated under the following five dimensions:
- Significance and Scientific Excellence
- Aims and Goals
- Project Management
In order to apply online, you can log in to http://ardeb-pbs.tubitak.gov.tr with your ARBİS information. If you do not have an ARBİS account, you can create it by entering http://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr.
For questions about the ARDEB Project Application System: firstname.lastname@example.org (Start the subject with the code .)
WARNING: Current "Application Form and its Annexes (Annex-1 References, Annex-2 Budget and Justification)" regarding the program to which you are going to apply should be filled and uploaded to the online application system.
In order for the project to be evaluated, the Application Form should be prepared in Arial 9 font, it should not exceed 12 pages except for ANNEX-1 and ANNEX-2, and the size of each file to be uploaded to the system should not exceed 20MB.
There is no time limit for applications. Applications can be made throughout the year.
WHO CAN APPLY?
A. Principal investigator (PI)
Principal investigator (excluding retirees);