2nd Term Applications for the year of 2018 will be accepted between the 27th of June, 2018 and the 28th of July, 2018 in the scope of 2211/A General National PhD Scholarship Program, 2211/B National PhD Scholarship Program for Transition to Social Sciences and 2211/C National PhD Scholarship Program for Priority Areas.
Applications of PhD students who are the scholars of HEC 100/2000 PhD Scholarship Project in particular, as well as the PhD students having full-time education in PhD programs and not working at any institution/organization and achieving at least two of the following success criteria will be accepted only for the relevant term.
The success criteria that were identified for the year 2018 are as follows:
1. Having published an article in the journals that are scanned by SCI, SCI-Expanded, SSCI or AHCI,
2. Having published an article in the journals that are scanned by international field indexes,
3. Having published scientific articles in the journals covered in the ULAKBİM TR Index,
4. Having an oral presentation that was presented at scientific meetings and printed in full text,
5. Being BIDEB scholar and/or taking a part of ARDEB Project Scholar in a project at least one year as of the last day of the application date.
PhD students who cannot meet the above-mentioned criteria will able to apply for the relevant program in October, within the context of the application conditions in the call text of the program.
Call text of the program can be achieved through the following website address.