- The fellow must start fellowship within one year from the date of TÜBİTAK’s approval. Otherwise, the fellow relinquishes the fellowship and cannot claim any rights.
- The fellow is required to submit a progress report at the 6th month of fellowship period. Continuation of the fellowship is fully dependent on the approval of the report.
- Please read all information stated in the website of 2216-Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers. If you have other questions, you can contact with the programme coordinator.
The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research
These forms are examples and in case there is a contradictory statement between the Turkish and English application forms; in accordance with the Application Principles of 1515 - Frontier R&D Laboratory Support Programme, Article 6 of the Appendix, the form submitted Turkish is accepted.
TECHNO-ENTREPRENEURSHİP SUPPORT PROGRAM (1512)
The aim of the 1512 coded Techno-Entrepreneurship Support Program is to support entrepreneurs, to create technology-based startups with R&D capacity for providing innovative products and services to domestic and international markets. The program is a call based program.
Techno-Entrepreneurship Support Program consists of 4 phases: