Joint research projects will be supported under the Bosphorus Programme within the framework of Cooperation Agreement between the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) and the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Scientists in Turkey who want to propose a joint research project must agree with the researcher(s) working in the research institutions in France whom they will carry out the project together as "project partners". Unilateral project applications are not accepted.
Although the Call is open to all thematic fields, there will be a special emphasis on the below research priority areas:
Main thematic areas: 1. Health; 2. Machinery and Manufacturing; 3. Automotive; 4. Agriculture
1. Sub-areas under Health:
- Drug: Innovative/Reference Drugs; Controlled/Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology: Cancer Research; Cell Biology
- Digital Technologies in Health: E-Health Applications; Big Data and Data Analysis in Health; Artificial Intelligence Applications in Health
- Biomedical Instrument Technologies: Medical Devices Based On Information and Communication Technologies
2. Sub-areas under Machinery and Manufacturing:
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Factory Automation Technologies
- Additive Manufacturing Technologies
3. Sub-areas under Automotive:
- Embedded Systems in Automotive Sector
- Material Technologies for Lightening in Automotive Sector
4. Sub-areas under Agriculture:
- Digital Technologies in Agriculture
- Arable and Horticultural Crops
- Animal Husbandry and Farm Diseases (excluding veterinary)
Deadline for Submission: 27th of June 2019, 17:30.
A maximum of 720.000 TL will be provided by TÜBİTAK for the research team in Turkey. The duration of projects is 24 months at maximum.
Detailed information about the call can be found here, please visit here for the online application system.
Please click here for the Call Text.