General Information about the Program
- The Purpose of the Program,
- In this program, frequently imported devices and materials are intended to be developed nationally, without violating the patent rules. Thus, the new ones will be produced. Within the context of the program, the projects, which aim to create new features and new products by making additions to frequently used technological products, will be granted.
- Project Duration
- The maximum project duration is 18 months for each project proposed under the program.
- Project Budget
- The maximum grant amount is 200.000 Turkish Liras (except for project promotion bonus for researchers and public and private institution allocation (ten percent of the total project budget) regardless of the project duration.
- Undergraduate Student: 500 TL/per month
- Master’s Student: 1.500 TL/per month
- PHD Student: 1.800 TL/per month
- Post Doctorate: 2.500 TL/per month
- Travel Expenses
- Upper limit for the expenses which cover to attend to a national or international scientific meeting or field work in a project budget is 10.000 TL.
- Dissemination Expenses
- Upper limit for the expenses which cover to disseminate the results of a project in a budget is 10.000 TL.
- Project Promotion Bonus for Researchers
- There is a conditional Project Promotion Bonus under the program: See the details from the following link (in Turkish): http://tubitak.gov.tr/sites/default/files/1005_pti_kosullari.pdf
- Application due dates (usually in the first weeks of March and September) are announced by TUBITAK, every year.
- Project applications can be electronically submitted by the following link: http://ardeb-pbs.tubitak.gov.tr
- Please follow the link below for the program forms and documents which will be used during the application process: http://tubitak.gov.tr/tr/destekler/akademik/ulusal-destek-programlari/1005/icerik-basvuru-formlari
- Please follow the link below for the program documents and forms which will be used during the project monitoring process: http://tubitak.gov.tr/tr/destekler/akademik/ulusal-destek-programlari/1005/icerik-formlar-0
- Please follow the link below for the program rules and regulations: http://tubitak.gov.tr/tr/destekler/akademik/ulusal-destek-programlari/3001/icerik-yonetmelik-ve-esaslar
- For information and questions about the program please log into http://forum.tubitak.gov.tr or call the number below
- TÜBİTAK Call Center:
- Domestic researchers: 444 66 90
- International researchers: +90 312 444 66 90
- TÜBİTAK Call Center: