- The fellow must start fellowship within one year from the date of TÜBİTAK’s approval. Otherwise, the fellow relinquishes the fellowship and cannot claim any rights.
- The fellow is required to submit a progress report at the 6th month of fellowship period. Continuation of the fellowship is fully dependent on the approval of the report.
- Please read all information stated in the website of 2216-Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers. If you have other questions, you can contact with the programme coordinator.
The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research
The 1515 Program applies an integrated perspective that extends beyond a consideration of the initial, establishment phase of the R&D laboratory. We realize that R&D laboratories flourish with long-term commitments. For this reason, the support of the 1515 Program extends to the phase of
sustaining the activities of R&D laboratories in the long-run.