All applicants must register in the Researcher Information System (ARBIS), designed and developed by TÜBİTAK from the following link: https://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr/home.jsf After this stage, the applications are made online via e-bideb.tubitak.gov.tr within the announced dates in the call announcement. Applicants must approve their applications until 17.30 p.m. (local time) on the deadline. After closing of system it is not possible to submit any documents or change any information.
Documents uploaded to the application system must be in Turkish or English. Documents prepared in other languages must be accompanied by their certified Turkish or English translations.
If there are additional documents, they should be uploaded to the system from the "Additional Documents" module on the application page. There is no need to submit the paper form of the online application documents or any other documents uploaded to the system to BİDEB during the application period.
After the announcement of the support decision of those who are entitled to receive the fellowship, the originals or certified copies of the required documents stated above must be delivered to BİDEB.
Application withdrawal can be done at any stage by an original signed petition stating the year and application period for withdrawal to be sent to BİDEB.
It is obligatory to upload the following documents to the application system at the time of application;
- The curriculum vitae, prepared in the format determined by TUBITAK,
- A detailed research proposal, prepared in the format determined by TUBITAK, and signed by both applicant and his/her academic advisor(s) in Turkey,
- An invitation letter taken from the top official of a university or research institute in Turkey,
- A signed letter from the academic advisor(s) in Turkey including his/her views about the research proposal,
- Curriculum vitae and list of publications of the his/her academic advisor(s) in Turkey,
- Language certificate, *
- An official student certificate taken from in the last three months before the application date indicating that the applicant is registered as a doctoral student abroad,
- Doctorate diploma for young post-doctoral researchers,
- Copy of the identity part of the passport,
- Two reference letters taken from those other than the academic advisor(s) in Turkey,
- If necessary, the relevant Ethics Committee Certificate. **
* This certificate should indicate the language which will be used in the research proposal. It could be an international language certificate, an official document from the home university, in which the medium of instruction is the language using in the proposed research or a signed letter from the academic advisor(s) in Turkey about the language proficiency of the applicant. It is enough the submission of a signed document state of expression for whose native language is the same as the language, which will be used in the proposed research.
**If it is not ready during the application period, it can be submitted later.