During the visit by the Costa Rican Ambassador in Ankara Dr. Gustavo Campos Fallas to TÜBİTAK President Prof. Hasan MANDAL, a memorandum of understanding was signed between TÜBİTAK and Costa Rica National Technology Center - Council of Higher Education (CeNAT-CONARE).
The bilateral cooperation agreement aims to make it possible to open joint calls that will allow Turkish and Costa Rican researchers to develop joint projects in the early 2021.
With this agreement, it will be possible to open calls covering 5 state universities of Costa Rica and to establish direct collaborations with these universities.
The 5 state universities of Costa Rica in the agreement:
- TEC - Costa Rica Institute of Technology
- UCR - University of Costa Rica
- UNED - Distance State University
- UNA - National University of Costa Rica
- National Technical University