The 28th meeting of Supreme Council for Science and Technology
The 28th meeting of Supreme Council for Science and Technology (SCST) opened by the Prime Minister Prof. Dr. Ahmet DAVUTOĞLU, was held on 6th January, 2015, with a remarkable participation of 3 Vice Prime Ministers, 15 Ministers and nearly 90 senior officials at Vali Galip Demirel, Vilayetler Evi, Gölbaşı, Ankara.
The main theme of the 28th meeting of SCST was "National Innovation and Entrepreneurship System". The meeting started with the opening speech by Prime Minister Prof. Dr. Ahmet DAVUTOĞLU and continued with the presentation regarding recent mechanisms that have been developed to foster national innovation system and further R&D and innovation resolutions inTurkey by Prof. Dr. Yücel ALTUNBAŞAK, TÜBİTAK President.
The following three new decrees were adopted relevant to the theme at the meeting (Decrees can be previewed in Turkish):
- Development of Support for Universities to Develop R&D Strategies [2015/101]
- Development of Mechanisms Aimed at Increasing the Quality and Quantity of Doctorate Holders [2015/102]
- Development and Implementation of International Incubator Support Mechanism [2015/103]
Further meeting documents are given below (in Turkish):
- Opening Speech by Prof. Dr. Ahmet DAVUTOĞLU, Prime Minister
- Presentation by Prof. Dr. Yücel ALTUNBAŞAK, TÜBİTAK President
- Assessment of Previous Decrees
Contact: politikalar [a] tubitak.gov.tr