The purpose of The Capacity Building Program (1601) is improving the national innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem. The Programme supports firms, universities and NGOs to have new mechanisms for: mentorship, training, brokerage events, investor readiness programmes, fundraising events, etc.
Application deadlines are specified in call announcements.
- The fellow must start fellowship within one year from the date of TÜBİTAK’s approval. Otherwise, the fellow relinquishes the fellowship and cannot claim any rights.
- The fellow is required to submit a progress report at the 6th month of fellowship period. Continuation of the fellowship is fully dependent on the approval of the report.
- Please read all information stated in the website of 2216-Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers. If you have other questions, you can contact with the programme coordinator.
The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research