WARNING: Current "Application Form and its Annexes (Annex-1 References, Annex-2 Budget and Justification)" regarding the program to which you are going to apply should be filled and uploaded to the online application system.
In order for the project to be evaluated, the Application Form should be prepared in Arial 9 font, it should not exceed 12 pages except for ANNEX-1 and ANNEX-2, and the size of each file to be uploaded to the system should not exceed 20MB.
- Application Form (Document that needs to be uploaded to the online application system)
- Application Form Annex-1 References (Document that needs to be uploaded to the online application system)
- Application Form Annex-2 Budget and Justification (Document that needs to be uploaded to the online application system)
- Project Proposal Modification Form (The form needed to be filled if the same/similar project proposal has been applied previously and rejected as a result of scientific evaluation, is formed automatically according to the information entered to online application system.)
- Waiver Form (In case the projects that were previously submitted to our Institution and rejected / returned are resubmitted with the same / similar content, Waiver for those who were right holders in the previous application, but not mentioned as right holder in the new proposed project is formed automatically according to the information entered to application system. The form must be signed by the concerned people using a qualified electronic signature certificate. | Detailed Information)
- Rationale for Doctoral Dissertation (In case the PI continues her doctorate / proficiency in art / specialty in medicine, it is formed automatically by the system in line with the information entered into the online application system.)
- Doctoral Thesis Advisor Approval Letter (In case the PI continues his doctorate / proficiency in art / medical specialty education, it is automatically formed by the system in line with the information entered into the online application system. The letter must be signed by the doctoral thesis advisor using an electronic signature certificate.)
The following documents must be submitted fully in desired format within the time given by the relevant Research Support Group; If it is decided to support the project. If the documents cannot be obtained within the given time, the project will not be implemented.