Please carefully read each statement in the "Project Application Checklist", which is prepared so that you can review whether there are any deficiencies in the forms and content before preparing the application forms, compare them with the statements you have written in the relevant section of the "Application Form" and if there are deficiencies, fix them.
WARNING: Current "Application Form and its Annexes (Annex-1 References, Annex-2 Budget and Justification)" regarding the program to which you are going to apply should be filled and uploaded to the online application system.
In order for the project to be evaluated, the Application Form should be prepared in Arial 9 font, no changes should be made in the current format, it should not exceed 25 pages except for ANNEX-1 and ANNEX-2, and the size of each file to be uploaded to the system should not exceed 20MB. Please note that if the specified conditions are not met, your project proposal will not be evaluated and returned!
- Application Form (Document that needs to be uploaded to the online application system)
- Application Form Annex-1 References (Document that needs to be uploaded to the online application system)
- Application Form Annex-2 Budget and Justification (Document that needs to be uploaded to the online application system)
- Application Form Annex-3 Other Projects and Current Publications of Project Team (It is formed automatically according to the information entered to online application system.
- Project Proposal Video (File to be uploaded to the electronic application system) (Optional - Video describing the project proposal, not exceeding 5 minutes in length and 100 MB in size)
- Data Management Plan (Document to be uploaded to the electronic application system | Detailed Information)
- Project Proposal Modification Form (The form needed to be filled if the same/similar project proposal has been applied previously and rejected as a result of scientific evaluation, is formed automatically according to the information entered to online application system.)
- Waiver Form (In case the projects that were previously submitted to our Institution and rejected / returned are resubmitted with the same / similar content, Waiver for those who were right holders in the previous application, but not mentioned as right holder in the new proposed project is formed automatically according to the information entered to application system. The form must be approved via the link to be sent to the relevant persons by e-mail.
- Project Application Permission Form for University Faculty Members Working in the Companies Operating under the Technology Development Zones Law No. 4691 (Document is formed automatically according to the information entered to application system and should be e-signed by the relevant persons (authorities of university and the company) during the electronic signature process.
- TUBITAK Presidency Approval Document (In case there is someone (PI/ researcher/ advisor) who works in TÜBİTAK headquarters/institutes in the project team, permission should be obtained from the President of TÜBİTAK and the date and number of the “President Approval Letter” should be entered to the relevant field in online application system. | Detailed Information)
- Foreign Researcher Information Form (in case there is a foreign researcher (researcher living/residing abroad) in the project team) (Form is automatically created automatically by the system in line with the information entered to online application system.)
- Foreign Researcher Participation Letter (in case there is a foreign researcher (researcher living/residing abroad) in the project team) (Letter is automatically created automatically by the system. The Participation Letter which will be sent via e-mail by system should be approved by the foreign researcher.
- Foreign Researcher/Consultant Curriculum Vitae (in case there is a foreign researcher (researcher living/residing abroad) in the project team, curriculum vitae of researcher is automatically created by the system in line with ARBİS information. In order to upload detailed CVs of foreign researchers and consultants, a field is also opened in the system.)
The following documents must be submitted fully in desired format within the time given by the relevant Research Support Group; If it is decided to support the project. If the documents cannot be obtained within the given time, the project will not be implemented.
- Intellectual Property Rights Protocol
- Ethics Committee Approval Document (If necessary | Detailed Information)
- Legal / Private Permits (If necessary | Detailed Information)
- Support Letters (If necessary)
- Proforma invoice (If necessary)
- SME Declaration (in case the managers and partners of SME enterprises and corporations that have not reached the requirements of being a SME are involved in the project.
Required Document for Defining the Authority of Private Institutions (Detailed Information)
- Commercial Registry Gazette (The page with the current title and address of the company)
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce Registration
- Authorized Signatures List
- Authorization Certificate (A document obtained from the relevant Registry of Commerce which indicates the person authorized to represent the company)