The Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership (SBEP) started in 2022 under Horizon Europe Programme. The vision of the Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership is to design, steer and support a just and inclusive transition to a regenerative, resilient, and sustainable blue economy. This Partnership aims to boost the transformation needed towards a climate-neutral, sustainable, productive, and competitive blue economy by 2030.
Details on SBEP 2023 Joint Transnational Call:
- The list of countries participating in the call can be found at https://www.bluepartnership.eu/#call. Every proposal needs to be formed by a consortium consisting of partners from a minimum of three independent legal entities from three different countries participating in the call, whilst meeting National/regional eligibility criteria for each relevant funding organisation. In addition, self-funded partners including partners from countries (and/or regions) not participating in the call are allowed but do not contribute to the minimum eligible consortium size.
- Call Topics:
- Planning and managing sea-uses at the regional level
- Development of offshore marine multi-use infrastructures to support the blue economy
- Climate-neutral, environmentally sustainable, and resource-efficient blue food and feed
- Green transition of Blue Food production
- Digital Twins of the Ocean (DTOs) test use cases at EU sea-basins and the Atlantic Ocean
Click here to read the Call Announcement.
- Call publication and tentative timeline:
Submission Deadline of Pre-proposal: 14th April 2023 at 15:00 (CET)
Selection of Pre-proposals: July 2023
Submission Deadline of Full-proposals: 13th September 2023
Selection of Proposals: December 2023
Projects kick off / Start: 1 February to 31 May 2024
- The international RD&I projects must be 36 months.
- Online Project Submission Platform (https://proposals.etag.ee/sustainable-blue/) will be accepting project proposals until the deadline of 14 th April 2023 at 15:00 (CET)
- SBEP Partner Search Tool (https://proposals.etag.ee/sustainable-blue/2023/partner-search) should be checked forming consortia.
For further details you are kindly invited to visit call page: https://www.bluepartnership.eu/#call