The 14th Hope Meeting will be held in Tsukuba, Japan between 27 February – 3 March 2023. Organized by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), the event aims at bringing young researchers together with Nobel Prize Laureates and other distinguished researchers from the fields of physics, chemistry, physiology / medicine.
JSPS covers the costs of accommodation, travel insurance and local transportation between Tokyo and Tsukuba for 2 young researchers who will be nominated by TÜBİTAK. The international travel expenses of the candidates will be covered by TÜBİTAK.
- Be a PhD student or young researcher (who received a PhD after 2 April 2017) with a record of excellent academic performance
- Have not been selected to participate in a past HOPE Meeting
- Have an excellent record of research and a high level of interest in the societal influence of scientific knowledge and its application
- Have a strong interest in a wide scope of science and research
- Be expected to go on to advance future research in the Meeting’s subject field(s)
- By participating in the meeting, be expected to initiate joint research and/or build collegial networks in the future
- Have a strong desire to participate actively in the Meeting’s exchanges and discussions
- Possess ample English proficiency to do so
- Be able to participate in the entire Meeting program from 27 February to 3 March
- Updated ARBIS CV of the candidate which will be downloaded from https://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr/ (The applicants are expected to enter all their academic information to the system before downloading the document)
- Proof of the applicant's English language proficiency: YDS (min. 60), YÖKDİL (min. 60) or TOEFL-IBT (min. 72) exam result certificate, other proficiency documents accepted by OSYM – (received after 1 September 2017) or certificate showing that the applicant is from a department of a university wtih %100 English education.
- Doctoral and master’s transcript for PhD holders,
- Doctoral and master’s transcript for PhD students,
- Application Form (Click for the explanation required to fill the form)
Click here for more details about 14th HOPE Meeting.
Interested young researchers need to fill and send all the application documents to email@example.com until 24 August 2022, 17:30.
For more Information
Department for International Cooperation
Bilateral and Multilateral Relations Department
Phone: +90 312 298 18 22