In 2019, with the founding of TÜBİTAK MAM KARE, our country established a central scientific organisation to serve as the primary umbrella for all aspects of polar sciences. Under the coordination of our Institute, which has undertaken duties from the execution of National Polar Science Expeditions to the realization of many research and studies, the 7th National Polar Sciences Symposium and the 3rd Polar Festival are planned to be held on 4 - 5 December 2023 at Yıldız Technical University Davutpaşa Campus.
- Participant Registration: 18 September - 26 November 2023
- Abstract Submissions: 18 September - 1 November 2023
- Evaluation of Abstracts: 1 November - 15 November 2023
- Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: 17 November 2023
- Symposium: 4 December 2023
- Festival: 5 December 2023
From the link below, you can follow all updates about the Symposium and the Festival and access all related information.
About your questions and comments
For the symposium: email@example.com
For the festival: firstname.lastname@example.org