- The fellow must start fellowship within one year from the date of TÜBİTAK’s approval. Otherwise, the fellow relinquishes the fellowship and cannot claim any rights.
- The fellow is required to submit a progress report at the 6th month of fellowship period. Continuation of the fellowship is fully dependent on the approval of the report.
- Please read all information stated in the website of 2216-Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers. If you have other questions, you can contact with the programme coordinator.
The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research
The evaluation process of 2215 - Graduate Scholarship Programme for International Students 2015 - 1st period applications between March - April are finished.
Click to see the results.
- Applications will be online on https://e-bideb.tubitak.gov.tr/giris.htm?language=en.
- You should press Click And Enter part, New User registration if you do not have any user, log in to system, find 2215 Graduate Scholarship Programme or 2235 Graduate Scholarship Programme for Least Developed Countries and apply.
Its being updated.
• Document certifying that the applicant is registered as a MSc/PhD student in Turkey,
• A report by the supervisor on the progress of research project,