The programme was repealed by the decision of TÜBİTAK Science Committee. It will not be open to the applications.
International students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey can investigate opportunities of “Türkiye Scholarships” .
• Application form (This form is filled electronically on the online application portal)
• Copy of birth certificate or passport (pages of personal information)
• Copy of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree* (If any)
• Copy of Undergraduate and Graduate transcripts* (If any)
• Being a citizen of one any eligible Least Developed Countries of United Nations (http://www.un.org/special-rep/ohrlls/ldc/listl.html) (People who have dual citizenship and people denaturalized Turkish citizenship are ineligible),
• Applicants must be 30 years old or younger for the MSc/MA programs and 35 years old or younger for the PhD programs on the first day of the application period.
• A monthly stipend of 1.500 Turkish Liras (TL) for MSc/MA students
• A monthly stipend of 1.800 Turkish Liras (TL) for PhD students
• Tution Fee (up to 2.000 Turkish Liras)
• Travel Allowance
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants scholarships for Least Developed Countries (LDC) students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey. The scholarship covers fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with LDC countries of the prospective students.
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants scholarships for international students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.(Clinical sciences are beyond the scope of scholarship program.)
Contact Address: TÜBİTAK-BİDEB 2205
Department of Scholarship Programs
Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for International Students
TÜBİTAK Ek Hizmet Binası
Akay Caddesi No: 6
Tel: +90 0 312 444 66 90
- All applicants will be required to sign a letter of commitment agreeing to comply with all conditions of the TÜBİTAK scholarship.
- While proof of acceptance to a graduate program is not a prerequisite to apply for the scholarship, awards will only be granted on the condition of enrollment in a graduate program within one year of the notification of the award.
- The responsibility of gaining acceptance to a graduate program in Turkey belongs to the candidate. Candidates must meet all requirements for admission as set by respective universities.