- The fellow must start fellowship within one year from the date of TÜBİTAK’s approval. Otherwise, the fellow relinquishes the fellowship and cannot claim any rights.
- The fellow is required to submit a progress report at the 6th month of fellowship period. Continuation of the fellowship is fully dependent on the approval of the report.
- Please read all information stated in the website of 2216-Research Fellowship Programme for International Researchers. If you have other questions, you can contact with the programme coordinator.
The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research
Applicants who are deserved to be supported must send the of following documents in order to be able to use their fellowships.
All the documents of successfully submitted applications are subjected to preliminary examination. If any of the documents are not met the application conditions, the application is not accepted. The applicants who have passed the preliminary examination successfully are subjected to the scientific evaluation. Applicants to be supported are evaluated in TÜBİTAK Group Executive Committee and finalized with TÜBİTAK Presidential approval.
Applications will be accepted twice a year. Application deadlines for 2017 are:
: March 06, 2017 - April 07, 2017
: September 05, 2017 - October 06, 2017