The 25th meeting of Supreme Council for Science and Technology (SCST) chaired by the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was held on 15th January, 2013, with a huge participation of 4 Vice Prime Ministers, 10 Ministers and over 90 senior officials at Vali Galip Demirel, Vilayetler Evi, Gölbaşı, Ankara.
The main theme of the 25th meeting of SCST was "Turkey e-Government Assessment and High Talented (Gifted) Individuals". The meeting started with the opening speech by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and continued with the presentation regarding "Turkey e-Government Assessment" by Prof. Dr. Yücel Altunbaşak, President of TÜBİTAK. Further on, Undersecretary of Ministry of National Education, Dr. Emin Zararsız, presented "High Talented (Gifted) Individuals Strategy and Action Plan 2013-2017".
The following six new decrees were adopted relevant to the theme at the meeting as well as "Health" becoming a national prioritized area in Science and Technology (Decrees can be previewed in Turkish):
- Monitoring of Gifted Individuals Strategy [2013/101]
- Development of e-Government Organization Management Model [2013/102]
- Development of Firm Certification System for Procurement of e-Government Implementations [2013/103]
- Development of National Data Center [2013/104]
- Bulk Procurement of Package Programme Solutions that Governmental Agencies Need [2013/105]
- Inclusion of Health Sector within National Prioritized Areas [2013/106]
Further meeting documents are given below (in Turkish):